Friday, October 27, 2006

9/11: Time to Rethink Everything about Controlled Demo




I wonder what readers will make of all this. It seems not only to blow a wide, gaping hole in the official story but in much of today's "controlled demo" research on 9/11. In the video above, we encounter the implication that (and at the accompanying text at the Google link) the collapse started because of the breaking away of the outer wall, opposite the blast. I happen to know for a fact that there were massive steel girders in the outside walls, placed there during its contstruction (see video below). We still have the problem of what caused THEM to melt.

The explosion that happened on the other side of the building from the impact, at the time of impact, does seem to have spread almost TOO quickly. Couple that with what seems to be a payload attached to the bottom of that plane (in some shots), we might get some idea.

Still, if interior steel columns remained intact after the initial collapse then we can rule out the story of jet fuel descending through gaping holes in the interior, to the bottom, melting them. If interior columns remained intact, then what secondary event could have subsequently brought them down?



Hey, it's not my bag to convict. It's my bag to find out the truth. Ideally, this would lead to certain convictions but I say this because this is bound to lead to accusations of being some kind of detractor or distractor or propagandist, attempting to undermine the 9/11 truth movement. Regular readers of this blog will know better, as I have been through all manners of downright horrific harassment over my research into September 11, 2001. Believe it or not, even I am sometimes the target of such accusations. I think it would be rash, however, to accuse such accusers of anything but delusion, in most cases.

4 Comments:

At October 27, 2006 11:38 PM, Blogger BG said...

Mr. Steward,

I haven't been following your blog for long.

I don't want to sound a note of dissention among honest researchers, but I'm confused by your contention that it's time to "rethink everything".

What the heck are you talking about?

There has been significant discussion of the oddities like this for years. Have you not looked at Webfairy's analysis. Have you not been aware that there is a monstrous amount of weird stuff to see in the Naudet Bros 1st hit.

I realize these anomalies have not been discussed by David Ray Griffin or Steven Jones, but you would have had to been blind and dumb to think those guys were on the leading edge.

Look, I'm not a no-planer. Did you ever try to wrap your head around what led to the no-planers having evidence that could fall into their explanation?

I'm not trying to be insulting, but the idea that this is new to you doesn't mean that related issues haven't had a huge following.

The reason that the "Kyle Hence's" or the Sander Hicks' of the 9/11 Truth Movement haven't discussed it might clue some of the un-clued-in people to awaken to the agents within our midst.

Bill Giltner's News Review

My Podcast

 
At October 28, 2006 4:35 AM, Blogger Eric Stewart said...

bg asked:

"What the heck are you talking about?"

I have explained to readers, and I am not faulting you for not having been here for that, that being the person that broke the Mitre/Booz-Allen/Buffet angle on 9/11 put me in a position of having a world of harrasment laid on me, for years. Two years ago, I dropped off the scene, partly as a matter of survival. About two months ago, I returned so I am bound to have missed some things.

Maybe you caught me.

bg wrote:

"Have you not looked at Webfairy's analysis."

When Webfairy publicly retracts her claim that I am in league with a global cabal of vampires, I will look at her evidence. She and I go WAAAAYYYY back.

bg wrote:

"I realize these anomalies have not been discussed by David Ray Griffin or Steven Jones, but you would have had to been blind and dumb to think those guys were on the leading edge."

Well, there IS another explanation. See above. I am not an expert on the controlled demolition angle and you can consider this a form of partial retraction, on the headline anyway. I didn't mean to ruin your day.

My angle of expertise on 9/11 is the electrostatics and geomagnetic manipulation necessary for an enhanced ionosphere. This makes over the horizon signalling possible and Global Hawk function. September 11, 2001 wasn't possible without chemtrails. Stay tuned.

 
At October 28, 2006 6:27 AM, Blogger BG said...

Thanks for posting my comment with links. I appreciate your responses.

In some ways, my preference is to avoid digging too deep or debating points that are way beyond the contention that the official story is BS, a contention which is on firm ground.

However, certain prominent persons' contentions are worthy of challenges, because their "mistakes" are damaging to the overall attempt to make the logical case for the whole psyop.

For example, take the significant number of WTC "jumpers". Alex Jones on Friday's show was arguing the point that the collapse of towers could not have been due to extreme heat from fires weakening the steel. As evidence that the heat was not that much of the factor, he used the fact that there were people in the area hit that could be seen waving for rescue in the exposed areas high up in the buildings.

For about the last two years, my theory has been that explosives (not from the planes) or other EMF, which may have felt like extreme heat to the occupants, did indeed lead that the decisions to jump.

I think the idea that heat from fires had any significant bearing on the collapse is laughable. However, I don't think that it follows logically that there weren't heat / energy sources that caused the huge distress levels of the jumpers.

Bottom line: although I support AJ's (o anyone's) contention that the collapses weren't due to fire, I think that it's misleading to use the visible "waving people" as supporting evidence.

 
At November 01, 2006 4:46 AM, Blogger peacemom said...

All this is documented in LOOSE CHANGE 2 - get the dvd and burn all the copies you can - as the directors suggest....and give them out. Spread the word.

CLICK HERE

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home





eXTReMe Tracker