Wednesday, December 13, 2006

The Final Word

I have decided to be a one blog man, meaning that this is the one that has to go. I apologize to any that would fret this but I really don't think it does myself or readers a service to compartmentalize what I know and what I research. In the past, I have had to deal with environmentalists that think I can't be trusted because of my insistence that 9/11 was an inside job. I have also had to deal with 9/11 researchers that just know that I am a cog in the New World Order because of my insistence that global warming is real. Now, I risk alienating the rest by my research into psychological operations and behavior modification, not to mention of my dabbling into elements of the UFO phenomenon.

If you are still reading, then know that what Eric Stewart and his research is all about will continue to be available, in one kaleidoscope of information, at my other blog. I warn you, however, that it is a place where the closed minded could experience symptoms of disorientation. It is a place that best suits those that have already crossed what Robert Anton Wilson calls the Chapel Perilous, what Aleister Crowley referred to as the Abyss, and what St. John the 'Divine' named the Dark Night of the Soul.

If that makes absolutely no sense to you, then you have been cautioned. Here is
my other blog.

With this blog's dying breath, it asks that you view
this video, and since Google has yet again denied me the ability to blog one of their items (see this link for more on that and click here for a story about how Google was started with CIA dollars - Google, by the way, owns Blogger), here is the link to it at Google. I am not happy about directing you to a site owned and operated by the national security state but this video may be that important. I am not sure how long I can last at Blogger, spilling the beans like I do all over the hand that feeds me; I am not sure how much longer I will want to.

This is the last episode of Big Medicine. No refills.


Philip K. Dick: "Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away."

Juxtaposition: A Decompartmentalized Zone

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home





eXTReMe Tracker